Saturday, July 3, 2010

I wish I may



Like a needle getting stuck on an old record, OCD causes my brain to get stuck on one thought, and drive me insane.

I WISH:

Things weren't so complicated.
I was a lot prettier.
My parents cared more.
I wasn't depressed.
My father wasn't a drug addict.
I was more artistic.
People wouldn't judge so much.
I wasn't the one and only -- Cronin.
I had money.
This world made sense.
My mom and her husband didn't smoke weed.
I had a good job.
People could understand me more.
I had more support.
He didn't walk away.
I had a life.
I lived far away from here.
Life would be simple.
School wasn't so important.
I could sing.
The president could save us all.
There were better options for depression.
.... I have too many wishes.

FML.


Today, I feel useless. Like I should go on a long walk, But I feel too ugly to leave this house. When ever I'm in public I feel like the world is staring at me. Like every person has awful opinions. That's why I think this world is so messed up. SCREWED UP.

That's alright, Everything's alright...

0 comments:

Post a Comment