Tuesday, July 6, 2010

And the hell never ends...

Homeless, Scared and Depressed. Today it's HOT. I have officially reached rock bottom. I feel like I could cry for days and days non-stop. I haven't. My mother had dropped me off at a friends, and now is reporting me as a runaway. She won't win because she let me go. I'm scared to live with her. I hate their drugs, I hate her husband, and want to be happy. Everyone who does drugs has a little something wrong with them! Open your eyes, this is your one life and you want to live it like that? Ha... RIDICULOUS! It's too hot to do anything but swim. I miss my friends, and I miss the life I had when I was ... wait, I don't even remember being happy. My life memories consist of sadness and family drug problems. ALWAYS DRAMA. I've been asking for support and help, It's been falling through. WHEN WILL MY LIFE STOP BEING SO BITTER. I can't even describe how I feel right now, I can't write anymore. Goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment