Thursday, May 13, 2010

No school, Again


I'm an honor roll student. Besides my shop. What kind of teacher talks behind her students backs TO OTHER STUDENTS. I really wonder what she says about me. Because I could give that lady a mouth full. She seriously needs to learn about respect. This is the real world, not some make-believe talk shit about whoever kind of world. I'm so depressed right now. I don't want to do anything but lay in my bed. Gosh, What am I supposed to do? Concealed to this little house, I have nothing to do here. I'm so stuck on to the past. Everyone tells me to just let it go. I TRY, I REALLY DO. Do people not see that I'm trying? Because I'm putting a hell of a lot of effort into it. I bend over back just to let go of the people who meant the most to me, everyone walks away because they can't understand. I'm tired of people thinking it's effortless going through what I go through. You know, try being me for a day. Live through my whole life and tell me your happy. I seriously wish people would understand more. I feel so sick of it, I don't even want to eat. I can't, my body is just not in that state of mind. I've lost someone so important to me, I can't even bare to think about it. It brings me to tears every time I think about how I went wrong. You know, I sure didn't go that wrong because I wouldn't be where I am today. I'm going to be successful and I'm going to show all of them... I may seem weak inside but I'll be one of the most strong adults they've ever seen. I'm going to 18 and I feel like I'm already 30 they way I think. I want someone to be by my side who can actually know where I'm coming from. Gosh, when will this end?

0 comments:

Post a Comment