Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hospital

So, It's day 2 at the Psych unit. I don't know exactly how I feel -- more of a blank feel. I have Bronchitis also. I sound like a loud screaming animal. I feel like my "friends" aren't exactly caring... But, I guess that's good for the future because I won't give them what they don't deserve anymore. (A good friend) I know I can get better. I just wish people would show up during visiting hours. I just watch everyones friends and family come. Noble Hospital isn't as nice as Parker North was. Golly, I just need my life back. I decided that I am going to save up more money now so I can get a better car. There's a lady here, I feel really bad. I think she has an eating disorder of some sort from her ex-husband. I wish she could get better. She gets sick after she eats pretty much every time. Men... SUCK. I can't talk well because of the Bronchitis... It's hard because I want to express my feelings more. I don't know. This will pass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment