Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Everything happens for a reason...

Well, I have to say my anxiety is kicking in a lot. It's not really a bad thing this time because it's just me being nervous over stupid stuff. I almost stayed home alone tonight... I'm too scared to have a repeat of one night last year. Completely had a mental breakdown, I hate thinking about that night. I want a good friend, someone to run to when I need to talk. Someone who knows where I'm coming from. So much, that they almost know what I'm thinking. I'd love a friend that could help keep my head held up. There's only a few people who I could see myself confiding in. They're just not close people.

Going to HCC in September is going to be AWESOME. That is if these essays get in ha. I love writing though, it's one of my hidden hobbies. OK -- enough babbling. Good night :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment